Untitled-Just Wanna Share My Feelings


I Hate The Drizzling Rain sound
It Make Me Crazy
its Finally Stop
The silents was came back again
i like the silents
Its can really make my mind to rest
-
 -
-
Sometimes,I really hate to be at home
even there are so warm and can playing joke with my family
i still can felt the emptiness in me
i can be happy in the outside 
i can pretend to be OK
but i just can't lie to myself 
it is OK to hide all my feelings away?
i don't knew that..
-
-
Is hard to expect what the human creature think now day
My Opinion is
in this cruel world
its hard to know is the person is true or fake
even the fake ones also can pretend real
that's how the world are
if you want to lives 
you need to me cruel and fake
if you don't
you will get eliminated 
don't want be the weak ones anymore
I'm tired being The weaker
even i was soft
But I'm STRONG
Don't judge a person if you don't know him/her
Learn To RESPECT
That's all..
-END-


0 comments: